Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pregnancy and sneezing

Just out of curiosity, everytime I sneeze or blow my nose, my entire body seems to clench up. Is it slightly normal or am I just one of those people who have odd things happen to them. Cause I almost have to haunch over just to blow my nose without there being a pull in my abdomen. And I forgot to bring it up to my doctor last visit.

Pregnancy puts a huge strain on every organ and muscle within your body. Blowing your nose or sneezing during pregnancy caused your abdominal muscles to expand. During pregnancy your abdominal muscles grow and stretch a lot. The fact that your body is tensing and you are naturally hunching over is your internal instinct accommodating to pregnancy.

Do not worry, just allow this beautiful process of creating a human being to unfold, adjust and adapt according. No two pregnancies are the same. It is also not unusual to pass a little urine when you sneeze as you get more advanced in pregnancy.
If this post was meaningful to you then visit http://www.pregnancysuccesscoach.com/ for a free gift guiding you through your pregnancy.

No comments: