Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pregnant or not?

We've just started trying this month The first day of my last period was 1 July 2008. I'm now experiencing cramps, fatigue, the feeling of being constipated and most annoyingly, bloating. I say annoying because i suddenly cannot wear my jeans of 4 years!!! it's tight around the tummy... I'm really hoping there's some good news... and can't wait to check. But the waiting is killing me...

Go out and buy a pregnancy test kit and test your urine first thing in the morning when it is a little more concentrated. If your cycles is about every 28 days then it is a perfect time to test instead of waiting. These day’s pregnancy test kits are very accurate and should test positive on the day your periods are due.

I also agree with others that you could be pre menstrual. Either ways do not give up your hopes, dreams and desire to be a mother. Babies pick the perfect time and location to come into this world.

I am for a limited time only, I am giving away e-copies of my amazing book that is perfect for women trying to get pregnant or pregnant. Come visit http://www.pregnancysuccesscoach.com/ and get your copy. You will be fascinated by the information in it.

No comments: