Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pregnancy Symptoms but negative pregnancy test.

Hi all! I am new to this site and am kind of confused by what is going on with my body. I was on a lo dose BC pill and went off of it over a month ago now. Since then my hubby and I have been 'trying' to get a baby. I have been charting. My temps have been steadily increasing for about 10 days now, I am officially 4 days late with my period and have had some early pregnancy symptoms. My knipples are darker and seem to be getting bigger, I've been tired, my boobs feel fuller and I've felt dizzy on a couple of occassions. I've also had some cramps that were not because of my period.I have taken an hpt and it came back neg. Any thoughts?

Could I be preggers so soon or could it be that my body is just getting used to being off the pill? (I've gone off the pill before and nothing changed, including when I got my period.)Any insight or help!?!??!?! PLEASE!? It's driving both myself and my hubby crazy not knowing what's up!
My advice to anyone coming off hormonal birth control is to give your body three month before you start to try and get pregnant. Your body will adjust easier to pregnancy if you have your own natural hormones functioning properly.


You have all the symptoms of pregnancy and if your temperature is only up for ten days then wait another four-days and re take a pregnancy test. You may have ovulated later than you think.
My web site has a lot of articles about pregnancy and pregnancy symptoms. Your baby decides on the perfect time to come into your life.You might be very interested in my limited time FREE give away of my amazing book that is shares the story about what pregnancy is like from the babies point of view, perfect for pregnancy. Come visit http://www.PregnancySuccessCoach.com and get your copy. You will be fascinated by the information in it.

No comments: