Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pregnancy symptoms but negatibe pregnancy testing.

I have taken two EPT'S at home and they were both negative but I am having lower back pain, cramping, bloating, gas, not sleeping well, headaches but no breast soreness!! I have been to the doctor but they did a urinalysis on me not a blood test? I just feel different! And my period is like two and half weeks away!! i have been feeling like this for about two weeks!! The doctor told me she did not think I was pregnant!! But what is wrong with me? Any advice would be great!!
Well you have to go with the results of the pregnancy tests, as they are very accurate. Sounds like you are going through a tuff time in your life. Lack of sleep is a huge indication that your body is out of alignment.


Try to take your mind off these symptoms and focus your energy into something else. Clean out a closet or room that needs attention. Keep busy. I do offer one on one coaching for anyone and any situation, if you felt you could do with some sound healing.

You might be very interested in my limited time FREE give away of my amazing book that is shares the story about what the baby experiences during pregnancy. The book is suitable for everyone pregnant or not. It also has some amazing healing tips in it that could help with your symptoms. Come visit http://www.PregnancySuccessCoach.com and get your copy. You will be fascinated by the information in it.

No comments: