Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pregnant at six months and my baby is breech.

When is a baby considered breech? I will be 6 months on Thursday and am unsure as to the baby's positioning throughout each month. Every pregnancy book I read it shows the baby with it's head down on month 5 and up.

You are far too early in your pregnancy to be worrying about the position of your baby. When you get to 36 weeks pregnancy then it is more relevant. Just imagine your womb as a balloon full of water and your baby will change his or her position several times during the day as he or she swims, turns and kicks.
You might be very interested in my limited time FREE give away of my amazing book that is shares the story about what pregnancy is like from the babies point of view, perfect for pregnancy. Come visit http://www.pregnancysuccesscoach.com/ and get your copy. You will be fascinated by the information in it.

No comments: