Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pregnancy and smoking.

smoking... i know all the dangers...to smoking while pregnant... i talked to my doctor...my doctor said quitting while pregnant can make me miscarry...and not quitting and do the same...i need some advise from someone who knows

Every piece of research done on smoking during pregnancy all agree it is bad for your baby. Decide you are going to stop and maybe get the help of a stop smoking hypnotherapist.
Your baby’s future depends on you. If you can not stop smoking then cut them down as much as you can. Just imagine your baby is inside you attached to a life support machine, which is you. The umbilical cord is the oxygen line and every time you smoke your are suffocating your baby for hours. Sorry to be so blunt but this is the case. You only have this one opportunity to grow your baby so be mindful.

If I have not pushed you over the edge then come over to my wen site where for a limited time only, I am giving away e-copies of my amazing book that is perfect for pregnancy. Come visit http://www.PregnancySuccessCoach.com and get your copy. You will be fascinated by the information in it.

2 comments:

Home Is My Favorite said...

I have been trying to download a copy of your eBook both from the link in your blog and from the e-newsletter from Midwifer Today. I keep getting a "page not found" page. I even tried typing in the web address to www.pregnancysuccesscoach.com and get the same thing.

gjhmh said...

Am pela, thanks to Dr Osaze who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr osaze's recommendation on line, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me. I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other issues, you can reach him through his email:
drosaze39@gmail.com or call him on +2347089275769