Friday, January 11, 2008

Vitamins & Minerals

Supplementing with a high quality Vitamin, Mineral and Antioxidant can help you get pregnant, improve your pregnancy outcome and prevent miscarriage.

You are what you eat. It is no wonder that 25% of all pregnancies end in a miscarriage as most of us are nutritionally depleted because of our lifestyle and the quality of the food we eat. The soil in our land is not longer as nutritional mineral rich as it used to be. It has now become necessary for people to supplement on a daily basis with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to maintain optimum health and prevent sickness and disease.

To grow a baby you need an extremely hydrated nutritionally sound egg and sperm or else your pregnancy is doomed to fail. So if you are considering pregnancy be smart and start supplementing now before the demands of pregnancy. If you are pregnant then make sure you are taking your pre natal vitamins every day.

Supplementing with vitamins will help improve your fertility rate only if it is getting into your body so be mindful as to the delivery system you are using. Most people supplement with a pill delivery system that has a very poor absorption rate. A liquid delivery system has about 95% absorption rate.

Taking Vitamins alone is not good enough. The body needs minerals to absorb the vitamins. Minerals are the building blocks for optimum health. The internal mechanism of your body struggles on a daily basis with all the toxins that we get from the food we eat, the air we breathe and the water we drink. So make it easier for you and your baby by keeping your bodily system clean from toxins by supplementing with a high quality antioxidant.

If you are trying to get pregnant and want to obtain my vitamin and mineral and antioxidant protocol which has an 80% effective rate if used for up to one year in getting pregnant and maintaining a healthy pregnancy then visit http://www.pregnancyworkshop.com/

4 comments:

luis mac said...

In general, I think everyone should take a general multivitamin. But I agree that your diet does make a large difference.

And how do you tell the difference between good supplements and bad. I have seen review sites like nutritionaltree.com and epinion.com but not sure who I can trust.

Pregnancy Success Coach said...

A great question and hard to answer. Personally this is what I look for:

1. Who created the vitamin and mineral formula?
2. Is it in the Physicians desk reference book (this means it is a high quality product, approved my physicians).
3. What results are people getting from the product.

I have done some research and tried many a product and eventually I was introduced to Vemma at a holistic mom’s health show. Vemma has truly changed my life physically, emotionally and financially. It is pregnancy safe and breast feeding which is very important to me. It is a physical created product and is in the Physician desk reference book found in every doctor’s office throughout the USA.

Vemma stands for Vitamins, Essential Minerals, Mangosteen and Aloe Vera and it also has green tea in it. Vemma has done the following for me and my family:
 Cured my 5 year history of foot pain.
 Cured my mild hand and foot arthritis.
 Improved my sons vision 2 levels on a sight chart.
 Cured my sons chronic abdominal pains from lactose intolerance.
 Cured my husbands 20 year history of bleeding athletes feet.
 My mothers arthritis is much better.
 My Dad is coping better with his cancer.

I could go on and on about what this product has done for many of the people I have introduced it to but I suggest you check it out for yourself at http://www.vemmamidwife.com

yeni said...

very great...

Unknown said...

Many people take multivitamins, to provide proper and essential nutrients to body. Nice information related to multivitamin minerals.

http://www.healthgenie.in/nutrition/wellbeing/multivitamins.html