Tuesday, January 8, 2008

About This Blog

The purpose of this pregnancysuccessblog is to education, advice and empower women who:

Want to get pregnant

Are pregnant and want some physical or emotional support.

Just had a baby

Are having a hard time coping with a miscarriage

Are considering adoption

Are carrying guilt over a termination of pregnancy

You can seek regular medical advice from your health care provider. As a medical intuitive I offer you my ability to scan inside your body and tell you why you have manifested a particular condition and communicate with the emotions of your unborn child or new baby.

In order to scan your medical or emotional challanges or your baby I need your name, address, age, email and how many weeks pregnant you are.

2 comments:

Ostara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
depressedMom said...

I am 30 weeks pregnant and I have been told to stay in bed for the rest of my pregnancy. I am so board that I am getting depressed. Can my feeling be felt by my baby?