Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Morning Sickness & Vitamins

On January 15, 2008 Ostara said...
I am 10 weeks pregnant and have morning sickness and cannot take my pre natal vitamins as they make my stomach sick. What should I do?

Regardless of how sick you are you need to supplement with vitamins and minerals during pregnancy. The first thing I would recommend is having your health care provider possibly switch you over to another brand of pre natal vitamins. There are many brands of pre natal vitamins out there and another brand may be more suitable to your body type.

If you are having a hard time taking pills pre natal vitamins are also available in a liquid form, but normally do not taste very nice, however, I have found an excellent liquid vitamin that tastes good and works well for all stages of pregnancy.

For an article on coping better with morning sickness email me at PregnancySuccessCoach@gmail.com




No comments: