Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pregnancy after miscarriage

My first pregnancy was a partial mole pregnancy, had to wait 6 months before trying again. Now 6 months are up...tried...got pregnant and miscarried again for no reason. My doc. is making me take one aspirin everyday and hopefully if I get pregnant again...she is putting me on progesterone pills, going nuts and totally stressed!!! Any advice from anyone out there?
No two pregnancies are alike. You were unlucky with your molar pregnancy and then another miscarriage.


Pregnancy after miscarriage comes with concerns that another miscarriage will happen. This is normal but may even cause another miscarriage. Regardless of your obstetrical history it is very important not to worry and have as little stress as possible. Be positive and be optimistic that when the time is right your baby will manifest.

I have written an article about pregnancy after miscarriage and you can read it on my web site. I have written a book called Birth, a Conscious Choice and it is very healing for women who have miscarried. I am currently giving away free e-copies of this book so come visit http://www.pregnancysuccesscoach.com/ and get your copy. You will be fascinated by the information in it.

No comments: