Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bleeding in pregnancy.

When does the worry end with this pregnancy. Today I was at work and I felt wet all of a sudden, I went to the bathroom and my panties were soaked in red blood.. I thought my heart stopped beating.. I rushed myself to the hospital and had my OB check me out. He did an u/s and the baby looks fine but I'm still bleeding. What the heck is going on. They told me to take it easy and it would go away. I have to refrain from sex completely because i have a sensitive cervix. Have any of you girls bled A LOT. I'm still thinking something is going to happen to the baby. I'm so scared. I've been crying all afternoon, the shock of seeing all that blood has drained me completely. I don’t' know if I could go through this again...

A scary situation, but please be as positive as you can. The outcome of your pregnancy is no in your hands. Bond and connect with that little one growing inside of you. My book Birth, A Conscious Choice, is a fantastic book to stop you worrying about your baby and I am giving it FREE in the form of an e-book for a limited time.

A little about my book. It is a unique and easy to read book gives amazing insights into what birth is like from the baby’s point of view. It follows the path of the child on their journey from the world of spirit through conception and birth and explains the physical and energetic changes a woman must make to facilitate this incredible process. It also offers surprising insight and understanding about infertility, miscarriage and adoption.

Learn why pregnancy is easy for some while difficult for others.
How to increase support from family and friends during your pregnancy and after delivery.
Contains a step by step guide to easing grief following a miscarriage.
Discover the process a baby undergoes to select his or her parents via natural conception, IVF or adoption.

To get your copy of Birth, A Conscious Choice click on amazing pregnancy book!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good info :) awesome tips as well one can lose weight using good diet check how to lose weight while pregnant